You might want to know whether you can give Robux to a friend or not. If you ask, the answer is yes. You can give Robux to your friends and there are several ways for that.
You will know that at Roblox everyone has the opportunity to make items and then sell them to get Robux. To sell goods, you must be a member of Builders Club. Then, you will be able to sell items and get as many Robuxes as you want. To sell items, you must create or join a group. The group has the ability to make and sell clothing including special shirts and pants. You should know that every Robux that is obtained from sales will go directly to the group regardless of who made it.
The group page has a Store tab and it will display the most recently updated group items by default. You can also explore for things created by groups during a catalog with group names. How to make group clothes? You can do it easily. First, you can click on the Group Store tab. Then, choose the T-shirt, Shirt or Pants option. If you have chosen, you need to click Browse and then select your image. Now, you must enter a name for your clothes and then click Upload.
As mentioned before that the Robux obtained by the clothing group will not go directly to the clothing maker but go to the group owner. So, how do you transfer Robux received by the group to the creator? Group owners can transfer Robux groups to other members. It can be done as a one-time transfer or can be set to occur automatically every month. If you are a group owner and want to arrange a one-time payment, here are the guidelines.
- The first thing you have to do is navigate to your Group Admin page.
- Then, you need to click Payments in the left column.
- After that, you can click Distribute.
- Now, you must type in the name of one of the members of the group where you want to transfer group funds.
- Next, click Search for Members and then click on the right member image.
- Now, repeat steps 4 to 5 for other members.
- Click on the far left drop down box to choose whether you want to transfer Robux and you can click on the Distribution line.
- Then, in the other drop down box, choose if you want to give a fixed amount or percentage of the total Robux group balance.
- In the box to the right of each player, you must type the amount or percentage you want to give them. If you no longer want to enter it, you can click the Delete button.
- Finally, you must click the Pay button to complete the process and transfer funds.
Well, you can follow the instructions above carefully. Wish you luck! If anyone wants to be asked, please write in the comments column. Thank you for visiting our website.