You might want to know whether you can give Robux to a friend or not. If you ask, the answer is yes. There are several ways to give Robux to your friend.
You will know that everyone at Roblox has the chance to produce items and sell them for Robux. You must be a Builders Club member in order to sell goods. Then, you will be able to sell items and get as many Robuxes as you want. To sell items, you must create or join a group. The group has the ability to make and sell clothing including special shirts and pants. You should know that every Robux that is obtained from sales will go directly to the group regardless of who made it.
The group page has a Store tab and it will display the most recently updated group items by default. You can also explore for things created by groups during a catalog with group names. How to make group clothes? You can do it easily. First, you can click on the Group Store tab. Then, choose the T-shirt, Shirt or Pants option. If you have chosen, you need to click Browse and then select your image. Now, you must enter a name for your clothes and then click Upload.
As mentioned before that the Robux obtained by the clothing group will not go directly to the clothing maker but go to the group owner. So, how do you transfer Robux received by the group to the creator? The holders of Group Robux groups can be passed to other members. This can be achieved on a one-time basis or it can take place every month automatically. If you are a group owner and want to arrange a one-time payment, here are the guidelines.
- You must first navigate to your Group Admin page.
- Then, you need to click Payments in the left column.
- After that, you can click Distribute.
- Now, you must type in the name of one of the members of the group where you want to transfer group funds.
- Next, click the members search button and click on the picture of the right member.
- Now, repeat steps 4 to 5 for other members.
- To choose whether to transfer Robux, click the far-link drop-down box and click on the distribution line.
- Then choose in the other drop-down box if you want to give the maximum Robux community balance a fixed amount or percentage.
- In the box to the right of each player, you must type the amount or percentage you want to give them. If you no longer want to enter it, you can click the Delete button.
- Finally, you must click the Pay button to complete the process and transfer funds.
Well, you can follow the instructions above carefully. Wish you luck! Please write in the comments column if anyone would like to be asked. Thank you for visiting our website.